Thursday, May 11, 2017

wut dis

So, today I asked my male friend about him breaking up with his (now ex) girlfriend. He described how heartbroken he was (or still is?). To be honest I was surprised lol. I didn’t expect guys to have such feeling.

The feeling he felt is something like… he got lost and did not pay much attention to his surrounding or something like that. Ke aku exaggerate?!! Kahkah. To me, that is severe enough.
Anyway, the situation led me to this question “Camni ke orang putus cinta rasa?” Mind you, I’ve never been in love (crush adalah but I still feel….normal? Lol). Also, I am glad that I’ve never been in love, or gotten my heart crushed. However, since I am soooo curious, I want to have my heart shattered by a guy I will, hopefully soon, attached to. Just for the sake of experiencing it. I am crazy like that, I know.

Here’s my Islamic conclusion when it comes to loooooooooooove. The reason you feel lost when someone breaks your heart is because you love the person more than you love your Creator. The priority gone wrong. That is what everyone tends to do anyway. It is inevitable (I guess?) If I were in love, I think I would do the same thing; loving a human being more than I love my Creator. So I think if you really think the person is the one for you, include his/her name in your prayer. Yes, things like this sound cliché and cheesy and nak muntah bagai but hey I always believe doa ialah senjata setiap umat. Eh betul ke ayat aku? Hahah!

I do think I sound like Ustazah now wowerrzzz
Anyway, I hope I could take care of my heart. So far, it is taken well gahahahah by myself although I meroyan quite a bit.
Here’s my not-so-Islamic-entahlah-aku-pun-tak-kisah-conclusion; tak payah la bercinta. Menyusahkan diri dah lah kena jaga hati orang, hati sendiri pun tak terjaga kan?


On another note, I feel happy today! Mungkin sebab siap file probate. But I still have assignment lain waiting for me. Dua tests this week. Let’s all hope I could survive!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment