Friday, May 5, 2017

I AM BACK

Dear self,

Whoa lamanya tak blog. Setahun. Okay tak lama tapi aku rindu menaip. There are things that you can't just rant to people, you need another medium. Even if they allow you to rant pun, eventually they'll get annoyed and pffft who actually cares about your goddamn sad stories?

For the past one year and a half, so many things/changes happened to me.
They said, have courage (cinderella said that). That's what I did. I gathered my courage and I did the most unexpected thing. May I blame my curiousity and boredom?

I'll blog about it later.

Okay, so I'm still in law school. What a surprise. A part of me wanted to give up already. Another part wanted to beg my mom suruh kahwinkan aku cepat lol because law school is hell and I want to depend on someone and be a housewife or something or a malay version of Martha Stewart. But I still love it. I don't know. It's a love-loathe feeling.

What I realised is, I've changed. A lot. Physically, emotionally, mentally, and whatever ly that I don't have in my dictionary due to my poor vocabulary lol. I'm not saying I hate all these changes but I don't like them either. I think it's a journey of discovering the real me? I don't know. I'm turning 23 this year but I don't think I act like a 23-year-old lady/woman/girl. I don't know.

What I know is, I'm missing a lot of people hmm

Anyway it's good to be back! It's good to write again after so long! Nobody is reading is, but I'll keep updating myself. Lulzzzz I'M A BIG FAN OF MYSELF ALL HAIL ME I HAIL ME

No comments:

Post a Comment